Page 2 of 2: Register here for holiday courses
Holiday Course Terms & Conditions:
1. We require a £30 booking deposit to reserve each holiday course place. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Your booking is not secured until we receive your deposit payment.
2. Full payment is due 4 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. We reserve the right to re-allocate the place if payment is not received by this time.
3. Cancellation Policy: For cancellations made within 3 weeks of the commencement of the course, 50% of the total course fee remains payable. For cancellations made within 1 week of the commencement of the course, 100% of the total course fee remains payable.
No refunds can be given for days when the Student is not in attendance.
4. Flintlock Theatre School (FTS) retains the right to exclude any student from the course or to ask any student or parent/guardian to leave the course and/or its venue buildings, should their behaviour be found to be inappropriate. In such circumstances, no refund of fees will be due to the Student/Parent/Guardian.
5. FTS guarantees to provide the services advertised as Holiday Courses on all advertised dates. FTS will always attempt to have the full range of advertised courses on offer. However, we retain the right to change the advertised programme in the event of illness or other circumstances beyond our control. FTS will not be financially liable for classes or dates cancelled due to events beyond our reasonable control.
6. Our Child Protection Policy can be found in the separate Child Protection Policy document. This can be viewed by any parent/guardian or student if and when requested. In line with this policy, all of the teachers employed directly by FTS have had an Enhanced Disclosure CRB Check completed before the commencement of their employment.
7. The parent/guardian gives permission for FTS to use still and video images of the Student in publicity materials, including the FTS website and Facebook page. Should the parent/guardian wish the Student to be excluded from publicity materials, this should be put in writing to FTS.
8. The parent/guardian gives permission for Flintlock Theatre Ltd to process and retain personal details of the billing customer (including name, contact details and billing information) and the student (including name, date of birth, relevant medical/allergy information). We will use this information for administration, billing, safeguarding, health and safety, and to keep you informed about forthcoming classes and courses. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you and your child. You may also update the information we hold, or request that we delete it.